Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Real Me

If you've taken the time to read this I assume you might want to know a bit about me. Well let me tell you. I do have a job working at Kroger and while it makes a good bit of cash it really takes a toll on me dealing with people day in and day out. However, I do manage to keep a smile on my face and a genuine kindness towards others through out the entire day. I do absolutely adore the musical stylings of a band called Parachute (you should really check them out btw). My girlfriend is quite wonderful. She does have her quirks and I happen to love every single one of them. I myself have two different me's so to speak. There is the quirky weird fun happy-go-lucky side of me. This is probably the side you will see most often and come to know me for. The other side is the serious side. You will see this side of me either when I'm in a new environment or when it comes to getting down to business. You might like me upon meeting me but I assure you that you will love me upon knowing me. I am very insecure about alot of things including my appearance. As I have said before I struggle with rejection and I don't take it lightly. I am a hopeless romantic and I LOVE chick flicks. My favorite is either A Walk to Remember or The Notebook. I play Guitar, Piano, I sing, and I own a violin and am waiting untill I get the time to learn it. I am self taught in my musical abilities and I think that is how everyone should do it so that they can develop their own style. I am a total perfectionist and I hate it. I do love to cook though I rarely seem to find the will or the time to truely cook. I love my sister. In fact without her I think I would go mad in my own house. I also struggle with procrastination. I am one of those people who hates to start something but when I actually do start something I won't stop untill the task is completed. And finally I love my God. I do struggle with reading my Bible and praying (especially lately). I just can't seem to remember to do those things. I also cannot seem to find a whole lot of drive for those things anymore and I really dont know why. However I assure you that Im working on it

No comments:

Post a Comment